Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

18th September

Well it has certainly felt like a monumental day today but that was because I was letting my baby go.
Kate picked Jesse up this morning, he really couldn't be in a safer pair of hands but try telling my emotions that!
 After four months of him filling my every waking thought and some of  my sleeping ones too come to that, it just feels very odd not having him around.

Chloe is back and has slotted back into the routine but I feel I don't know what to do with her, she certainly won't get as much time and attention here as she had with Sam. She is very lively but has learnt a beautiful 'sit.'

As if letting Jesse go and entertaining little Chloe were not enough for one day I came in to receive a call about a five month female very local to me needing to be rehomed, there was no way we had space but given her age and her  location I felt compelled to have a look.
She was a small, sweet little thing who had an air of sadness about her. The lady's daughter had got her against Mum's wishes but Mum had an entire Male and couldn't afford the little girl as well.
I tried to offer support with food and paying for a spay, as they were heading for a problem in that direction with the pup maturing rapidly and the male dog, but thankfully SOS Dog Rescue have now agreed to take her.
The lady's  male dog found me very exciting  covered as I am with doggy smells, he became quite amorous and dribbled on me! O well all in a days work!
Do you think this is where Jesse learnt his tactics?

After walking all the dogs, seeing to the ponies and visiting dogs it was nearly dark when Chloe finally got her second walk, fortunately my daughter cooked dinner.

Boycie jumped on my laptop breaking some of the keys, my son mended them but has two the wrong way around which has made typing this interesting.

Jesse is doing fine. Lara the Boxer cross loves him and he has been playing with her and Moose, somehow managing to get huge Moose on his back and being undaunted by their size.

As if that was not enough for one day the boiler went out, yet again, and for the second night running I have had to go to bed without a bath, lucky you are just reading this, I will understand if you cross the street should you see me approaching!                                                                              

  

No comments:

Post a Comment