Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

17th September

We have had quite alot going on I need to bring you up to speed with.

Kate the ex Blue Cross girl has met Angel and on Sunday took her for the day to assess her. She was very pleased with Angel even when meeting other dogs.  Kate felt Angel's behaviour was not extreme and if we could find owners who were willing to work with her she could be homed as a family dog.
Kate's rescue dog Lara and Angel did not like each other so we decided it best that Kate did not foster Angel so she is taking Jesse pup instead. This will help me out as Chloe is coming back tomorrow as Sam has an emergency boarder coming in.

Growing!

Grown!
So my little baby is off to boarding school, at least that is how it feels I don't know how I will feel this time tomorrow. I took Jesse to be weighed today and he was 10.09kg having reached the magical 10 figure he has had his first Advocate treatment.
He loves to lie in the sun and is calm at these times and will roll over for a tummy rub.
He will be with Kate's dogs, Lara a Staffie cross Boxer and Moose a year old Bull Mastiff lets hope they can teach him some doggy manners!

No comments:

Post a Comment