Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

2nd November

Battersea have launched their campaign to promote Staffies and try to get more homes for their dogs.
www.battersea.org.uk/staffie 


Staffies.
They're softer than you think.
 I have seen the advert online but was surprised to have a large leaflet through our door today! Fantastic, quite big so you cant ignore it. I was just thinking how I would tell Ali our friend who works at Battersea that we had a leaflet and what a good idea as I tramped up the hill with Spryte and Chance.
I met a lady with a Ridgeback who asked, 'Are those Staffies?' It turned out she had read the Battersea leaflet and looked at their dogs as she had recently lost her other Ridgeback but she had young children and for Battersea children have to be eight upwards. So I told hr I was her local rescue and hopefully we have found a home right here in my village! Thanks Battersea!

Smudge and Chance both slept well after all their activity yesterday.


Hippo, not taken today.
 I saw little Hippo today who we homed over four years ago and who is the smallest Stafford ever! I was sorry to learn she has arthritis in three of her legs, not that you could tell as she jumped around.

No comments:

Post a Comment