Pages

Saturday 19 November 2011

19th November

STAFFORD WALK TOMORROW!

Tomorrow is our big day. Looks as if the weather is set fair. We do hope many of you join us.
The purpose of the walk is to show publicly what good dogs Staffords can be with responsible owners.

Daisy and Honey at Discover Dogs
 We hope it to be a positive experience for all who come along.

Dogs will have to remain on leads throughout. Even if your dog is O.K. others may not be. We will have a number of 'reactive' dogs there and we want to encourage owners who are not normally brave enough to attend such events, to come along but we do not want to spoil it by others being inconsiderate or insensitive.

Our behavourist David Egan from 'Living With Wolves,' will be present and a number of stewards who are experienced trainers will also be on hand ( in high viz gear )

We have also printed out some guidelines which will be handed out to each walker plus a sticker and poo bag!

Can't wait now to meet you all.  Let's change public opinion....let's  WALK OUR STAFFORDS WITH PRIDE!

2 comments:

  1. Sory I am unable to be with you tomorrow but my thoughts are with you all. Wishing you all a safe and happy walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally misread the website and was there at 10am - only just re-read and realised my error. So upset to have missed the chance to make some new doggy and people friends! I hope it went well - I will definitely make sure I read properly next time and come along with my Staffy/Pug cross (he was an accident I think but a happy one!)

    ReplyDelete