Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

3rd April

Two bits of news I can't wait to pass on.
Paul, Cleo's owner came yesterday, Bank Holiday Monday, to walk Cleo with me as I wanted to be sure he could keep her using her leg and show him what I had been doing with her.
It all went far better than I had hoped and the result is he is taking her home on Friday, a week earlier than planned but better for all involved.
It was very touching to see how fond they are of each other and Paul remarked that you would not know Cleo had a problem with her leg now. Her fur has almost completely grown back and her scar barely visible.

The other bit of good news is I have a retired couple coming to see Syd on Thursday.
They have over forty years of experience of owning Staffords and their last dog (which they lost in January) came from Scottish rescue.
Let's hope it all works out.

Do think of Jo tomorrow morning. She adopted Socks from me about four years ago. She also has two German Shepherds and a terrier.
Socks has never been an easy dog with terrible separation anxiety and dog aggression. Jo has done wonders with her but now she is in breach of her housing contract due to the dogs barking and she has a meeting with the dog warden and housing officer tomorrow. She may lose all her dogs. We have agreed that if she has to get rid of Socks she should be PTS as it would not be fair on her to rehome her.
I offered to attend the meeting but due to committments I cannot make it so Dave is going instead (in his dog collar) I will let you know the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment