Pages

Friday 13 May 2011

13th May

The blog was down last night, at least for me to write it it was! I thought I had broken it but it turned it's "creators" or whatever they are were carrying out maintenance work! Unfortunately I was feeling guilty about saying too much on one of the blogs and went on to edit it. It kept refusing to publish but eventually seemed to. However, later when I checked it had not changed and by then I couldn't get in at all. I switched my computer on as soon as I woke up, thinking I coukd just manage to change it before starting the day. When I looked it was the edited version already on, phew! However when I looked tonight it was the original version again aaagh! Hopefully it is the edited version now but if you have noticed it keeps changing,don't worry, you are not going mad, unlike me!
Guildford Staffords now has two reviews on Rescue Review. Do remember if you have homed one of our dogs in the last two years you can write a review about us.


Sam and Roxy

Another day at Pets At Home.
Sam and Roxy (honorary Guildford Staff) came to see us. Sam is a dog walker and a lovely cheerful, enthusiastic girl.
Then came Sarah with her four year old son Ethan and Riley who we homed to her just before Christmas.
It was essential when she considered adopting a dog that it worked with Ethan. Not only has it worked but Riley and Ethan are best buddies and inseparable, both of which were obvious during their visit to Pets At Home.
Sarah told me her husband heard a commotion in the garden, on looking through the window he saw Ethan sitting in a chair playing his harmonica and Riley sitting next to him singing!

Jade has been very good at Pets At Home this week, sitting quietly at my feet and gently greeting people. If another dog comes along though it is another matter. Because there were more dogs around today she was more unsettled which was a shame.

Closing now as Dave tells me there is something about Staffies at Battersea on our local news.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment