Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

14th March

Cleo Operation Appeal   Target  £500            Amount raised so far £185 

Please help us to reach our target of £500  you can donate on line via paypal.

Valerie's account of her day at Crufts will be on the blog soon. Welfare's report is on Stafford Welfare site under News.

Pictures of Cleo's scar as promised, you can see it is pretty impressive but healing beautifully and no longer hurting her. She will have the stitches removed a week tomorrow.

Dave, my husband, is on a course tomorrow for the rest of the week. Since he has not been working he walks our three dogs but for the rest of the week it is down to me to do everyone so the Forth bridge scenario will be even more apt. Luckily I have a fairly quiet week.
Dave also heard today he has an interview for a job. This will be the first interview in 18 months so we are very excited. Maybe I will be walking the dogs myself for a while!

1 comment:

  1. That's a huge incision, but it looks very neat and Cleo will, I'm sure make a full recovery ; so congratulations to you all - and good luck toDave, too.

    ReplyDelete