Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

12th February

Thank goodness today was better! Cold, but at least dry and not windy. The weather over the weekend and particularly yesterday left me speechless. Trying to do things at the ponies my hands have got so cold it has made me cry and though those bitter winds last week at least dried things up we are now completely water-logged again. The top of my garden is muddy and wet so the dogs cannot even go out for a 'wee' without getting filthy and then their paws becoming sore.
I have had enough now! Come on spring!



Jane looked at Rosie yesterday but did not think her lameness was anything to worry about, it does seem to be better lately despite her charging around chasing Rabbits and Pheasants!




We had enough in the Reuben Fund to pay for Angel's op, which is great news and the vet has now been paid.
Thank you to all who have donated.

Angel on the bed (not really allowed.)


Everyone seems pleased to hear about Tara. The lady herself, however, is oblivious and went back to bed!
I have added a new picture to yesterdays blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment