Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

22nd February

I must apologise for the lack of blogs this week. Going up from two rescue dogs to four has taken its toll, also adjusting and everyone finding a new routine always takes a little while, plus it is half term so I have had some week day lessons.
 Last weekend we had a lot happening which also played a part, thankfully then the weather was better with warm sunshine and the hope of spring.

Tonight I have at last caught up with creating success pages for some of the dogs recently homed.
Chance, Boycie, Saffy and Chloe.
 Whilst doing that, it struck me what a hard winter it has been. Boycie and Saffy both went to their homes in November and it was dark and wet then and has continued to be wet, snowing or bitterly cold ever since. It was so cold again today and trying to snow just now when I took the dogs out for their last visit to the garden.

Maybe it is the winter that has taken it out of me but I just keep falling asleep in the evenings. I regularly ring Val then fall asleep during the conversation, but this week I took it to a new level by actually falling asleep whilst I was talking! All this without my customary glass of red, as I have given it up for lent!


My son just popped his head in to say 'Goodnight,' and told me Lexus had roused himself off the sofa that Sam had vacated and jumped onto my sleeping husband's lap, without waking him! Someone knows how to keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment