Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

Saturday 30th June




Val and team had a fantastic day at Battersea Old Windsor Open Day.
They were very busy and took lots of money, val and Stuart extend their thanks to their wonderful team :- Heather, Mel and Luci plus a few extras.
Luci's boss very generously donates wine and on finding they had run out she called her husband to bring more, which he did! Sounds like a story from the bible!
Nugget came 4th in Golden Oldie ... or was that Val ...?

Val judged Most Handsome Male, numerous friends called in to say 'Hi' but the highlight was when a little dog leapt onto Val when she was a having a quick break, it was none other than little Luci/ Molly who was being bought a harness at the stall next door and had heard Val's voice! And Val thought she wouldn't remember her.
In all a great day! Well done Val, Stuart and team, enjoy a well earned rest.

2 comments:

  1. Out today late but a city-side walk (dodging the rain) and came across two youths literally dragging a little black and white staffie off its feet. My immediate reaction: Stolen? Just another Staffy training to be "hard"? So I immediately approached them in a "friendly"-manner ie lovely dog .. how old is he .. etc. and then - Have you considered dog training classes"Response - Mind you own business but I continue = "do you want to be cut" producing a knive. I did my national service with the Royal Marines but I'm 74. I stood my ground. Took a picture of them on my phone They fled. What a society we now live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor you Gareth, and good for you! I do sympathiese, it is becoming increasingly difficult and what will happen to the poor puppy who will know no better?

    ReplyDelete